To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quick Fire Challenge #3

Today I thought I'd challenge you for the last time in 2008 :)
For those of you that take on the challenge and post a link to your card, I will draw a name and send the winner aome card making goodies to play with.

But you only have until Saturday night, December 20th to post your card to be in the draw.

soooooooooooooo on to the challenge

I'd like to see cards with and 'Vintage' type image. Thats it, pretty simple....


Here is a card I did using an Old Fashion Santa image.

Happy Carding
Tamara :)


6 comments:

Jackie said...

I've just added my card to my blog HERE

T... said...

very nice Jackie, love the blue, thank you for playing :)

Sam said...

I did my vintage card last night and posted it online this morning!

Tip Top said...

Great challenge! Here is mine!

T... said...

great cards ladies, thank you for playing.....

Jamie said...

just wanted to let you ladies know I LOVE your site and nominated you for an award on my blog :)