To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yummy cookie recipe!

I LOVE these! I had all the ingredients picked up to make them for when family came down during the holidays. Unfortunately that didn't happen, but I'm still wanting to make some! I love them! My mom used to make them every Christmas and other special occasions

Pineapple Dream
Mix:
2 cups crushed graham wafers
1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
Pat into 9x9 pan (reserve 1/8 cup)

Bake at 300 o for 10 minutes. Cool completely.

Cream:
1/2 cup butter or margarine
2 cups icing sugar
2 well-beaten eggs

Spread over wafer layer. Prepare an envelope of Dream Whip and fold in 1 cup crushed pineapple (well drained) Spread over the second layer. Top with the reserve crumbs.

Chill 24 hours.

Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

AUsome mom said...

These sound yummy, but what is icing sugar?

Susan said...

These are yummy & I ue these allot. I call them my "emergency squares". wehn i take them out of the home, & some missing, of course, I include the receipe. You'll be amazed at the # of napkins that have this written on!
FANTAStic blog, too!