To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Introducing Pat!

We're going to start introducing the new design team with Pat who's actually returning to us from a little hiatus on the team!  Welcome back Pat!


My name is Pat Sergeant and I am the mother of 4 children (3 boys and 1 girl). I have 2 grandaughters that are the joy of my world. I have been stamping since 2005 and as they say...the rest is history. I have always had an interest in one craft or another since I was very small. If there is a craft out there, I have most likely tried it. I am delighted to be a part of the CCAYR design team again (this is my second go around).

Here is some inspiration for you from Pat for your July challenge since anything goes!





Can't wait to see more of your gorgeous cards Pat!
You can check out more on her blog HERE!

Stay tuned for more designers and inspiration every day this week! 
Cheers,
Colleen and Lesley

4 comments:

*kathleen* said...

great cards Pat!

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful cards Pat. I'm adding your blog to my sidebar:)

Beccy said...

Congratulations on your appointment to the DT!! Your cards, and your blog, are terrific!

Pat said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments.