To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Challenge!

Happy November everyone! Hope you all had a safe Halloween full of fun, but now it's time to get serious about finishing off those Christmas cards this month since the holidays are coming up faster than you think!

For this month, we're challenging you with a sketch created by our very own lovely Lesley!

Here is some amazing inspiration from our design team and you're going to love how different they all are based on the same design!




















***Remember if you do 5 cards this month following the challenge, your name will go into a draw for a prize at the end of November! (This challenge CAN be combined with any other blog or forum challenges that you do this month.)

Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them. You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a picture of them altogether. If the linky isn't working for you for any reason, just post your link in the comments! Thanks!

Come join is this month and show us what you're creating with this lovely sketch!  Can't wait to see!

Cheers,
Colleen and Lesley

4 comments:

Beccy said...

Another five cards to add to my stash! Thank you ladies for the continued inspiration, completing these challenges each month for the past year means I'm not now rushing to get enough cards made.
Cheers,
Beccy

Brigitte said...

Oops, I forgot to tell you I'm finished my five cards! Love the sketch and all the great cards that you ladies made!
Brigitte

lbwright22-loopylou said...

I love sketches and so this challenge was great. FAB Dt cards. I've made my 5 cards for November now and 10 days left!

Adri Munhoz said...

Ops, I forgot to tell you I've made six cards!
Hugs, Adriana