To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Monday, September 3, 2012

August Winners

As promised I'm back today to announce the winners from our August challenge.

The random winner of the prize of the four Platypus Creek Christmas Digis is:




Congratulations Louise.  Please contact me at ccayrchallengeblog@hotmail.com and grab your badge from the side bar.

The Top 3, as always was a difficult choice, but here they are in no particular order:


#47 Wenche
#3 Deanne
#51 Joey

Congratulations. Grab your Top 3 Badge from the side bar.

Thank you to all who played along with us in August.  We hope to see you back again soon.

2 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks for choosing my card! It's great to see this blog still going strong! I initially started this blog and passed it over to other members a couple of years ago and I'm happy about that!!

~DEANNE~

Wenche said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top 3!
I'll put the badge in my sidebar with pride and honor :)
Hugs from Wenche ;D